Secretariat of the National Steering Committee
- The National Steering Committee is anchored by the National Planning Commission.
- The National Planning Commission is the Secretariat of the National Steering Committee.
- The National Steering Committee is chaired by the Honourable Minister and Deputy Chairman NPC.
- The NPC Secretary is Secretary of the Steering Committee
- The Secretariat is divided into three (3) Teams;
b. Administration and
- The Technical Team has specific responsibility for the;
a. Technical Content; (Preparation, Developing, Implementing)
b. Programs and Processes; and
c. Editorials and Documentation of the Vision 2020 activities and deliberations.
- The Administrative Team has specific responsibility for;
a. Secretariat Services
c. Media & Publicity
d. Web Administration
- The Finance Team has specific responsibility for;
c. Fund Raising