Terms & Conditions
- Use of this Site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions.
- NV2020 maintains this web site (the "Site") as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the Site ("Users") . The information presented herein is for informative purposes only. Phase is pleased to allow Users to visit the Site and download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively, "Materials") from the Site for User's personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell, redistribute or create derivative works therefrom, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific material within this Site.
- NV2020 administers this Site.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings interpretations and conclusions expressed in the Materials in this Site are those of the various authors of the work and are not necessarily those of members of NV2020's supervisory board or the companies they represent.
- Materials provided on this site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. NV2020 specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such Materials. NV2020 periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the Materials on this Site without notice. Under no circumstances shall NV2020 be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to have resulted from use of this Site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of this Site is at User's sole risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall NV2020 or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if NV2020 has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- User specifically acknowledges and agrees that NV2020 is not liable for any conduct of any User.
- This site may contain advice, opinions, and statements of various information providers and content providers. NV2020 does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider or content provider, or any user of this site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at your own risk. Neither NV2020 nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or use of any content herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting therefrom.
- As a condition of use of this Site, User agrees to indemnify NV2020 and its affiliates from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out User's use of this Site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by User of these terms and conditions. If User is dissatisfied with any material on this Site or with any of terms and conditions of use of this Site, User's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site.
- Nothing in this Site or any Materials shall be construed, implicitly or explicitly, as containing any investment recommendations.
- This Site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of NV2020 hence NV2020 is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. NV2020 provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site by NV2020.
- If this Site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities (collectively, "Forums"), User agrees to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, User agrees that when using a Forum, User shall not do any of the following:
Links to third-party web sites
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters. Download any file posted by another user of a Forum that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.